Do you want to make the world a better place — to be part of a team helping people reach their potential by solving one of the most pressing health issues of modern times?
As a Chief Commercial Officer or CCO, you will shape Diet Doctor’s company strategy. You will report to the Founders and bring your experience in enterprise Sales to the management team and to the whole company. You will also develop and execute growth plans and promote a strong and customer-focused sales culture within Diet Doctor.
In this role, you will
- Setting and leading Diet Doctor’s commercial strategy and ensuring the reach of the set growth goals.
- Developing sales strategies (including price optimization).
- Leading the commercialization of the B2C product and B2B product.
- Setting and testing revenue operations strategies to reach revenue growth.
- Work closely with the founders, leadership team, and others to understand the company's vision and figure out how to best pursue it.
- Be the senior point of contact for the marketing organization.
- Providing strategic direction to the communication, brand, and PR teams.
- Coaching and supporting your team.
- Update and take ownership of the sales forecast and report the progress to the founders and leadership team, the board, and internal stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
- Meaningful relationships: Be part of a driven, ambitious, and inspiring work culture filled with people who want to do good in the world. Diet Doctor try to optimize happiness by tracking employee satisfaction, using a minimalist workflow process, minimizing meetings, and allowing for long uninterrupted blocks of work.
- Rapid growth: People at Diet Doctor love to grow. We'll give you lots of responsibility but also the support you need to do great things and learn fast. We urge you to keep growing, and the company will cover the cost of courses or conferences you want to attend within reason.
- Great compensation: We offer a competitive salary and owning part of the company through our employee stock option plan.
Who you are
- You have experience from a previous role as Chief Commercial Officer and experience selling/optimizing sales of a digital B2C (SaaS). Experience developing our B2B product is also desirable.
- You have a strong passion for healthy eating and would love to create and use the product we’re building.
- You have worked with startups and thrive in a fast-changing, fast-paced environment.
- You have a growth mindset and are always looking for ways to improve processes, close more deals, and grow both the new and existing customers.
- You are ambitious, humble, driven, emotionally intelligent, and great at getting things done.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English (Swedish is a bonus)
- You are future-focused and strategically-minded, able to manage a high level of
complexity and ambiguity.
We want to make it simple to eat healthy.
Our modern food environment has made healthy eating nearly impossible, causing a global epidemic of poor metabolic health. This drives all the major chronic diseases that lead to premature death, or reduce people’s quality of life and potential: heart disease, cancer, dementia, stroke, and more.
Meanwhile, nutrition advice is abundant and confusing. 95% of people who start a diet will fail.
This is a massive unsolved problem, and we aim to change that.
At its core, our product is built on three fundamental pillars:
- A food-effectiveness algorithm that calculates what foods are most effective for improving metabolic health and weight. No counting or hunger is required, and it's a fully flexible approach.
- A food-recommendation engine that guides you to foods you love that also helps you reach your goals. We’ll save you hours of food planning and decisions every week.
- A health-tracking tool will show users how metabolically healthy they are — and how to improve.
Our progress so far
- We have thousands of success stories from members who have dramatically improved their health by losing weight, reducing or eliminating medications, and reversing conditions like type 2 diabetes, PCOS, cardiovascular disease, and many more.
- We're among the top-ranked nutrition websites in the world on Trustpilot and have strong Glassdoor ratings.
- Having built the largest keto and low carb site in the world, we’re ready to take our product and app to the next level.
- We’ve just taken our first round of investment to strengthen our team and speed up product development.
- We have 60+ smart, skilled, and driven people in our international team (20+ nationalities).
At Diet Doctor, we aim to always live our four company values: trustworthiness, simplicity, inspiration, and goodness.
We exist to make the world a better place by empowering people everywhere to dramatically improve their health.
We believe that building a team of top performers — who live by our values and get great things done fast — will significantly increase our ability to make rapid progress toward our purpose.
Applications must be in English and will be continuously reviewed.
This is a full-time position, working primarily from our beautiful and airy headquarters in Stockholm, at Vasagatan 40, just opposite the Central Station.
Do you currently live somewhere else but speak excellent English? For exceptional candidates, we'll help with your move and sponsor your visa.
Timing not perfect? Please reach out anyway – we’ll wait for the right person.